About this Event
- Does the idea of negotiating for money make you cringe?
- Do you have trouble figuring out what your worth is in the job market and how to command that in your existing/desired role?
- Are you lost on where to start when preparing for a negotiation conversation?
If you answer yes to one of these questions, then this workshop is for you!
In this experiential and interactive workshop, you'll learn 3 keys to identifying how to prepare for a salary negotiation conversation. We will walk through negotiation tactics for two main scenarios: when you currently hold a position in an organization and would like a raise and/or additional benefits or change in job; when you are interviewing for a job in a new organization.
- Engage in exercises to help you become more comfortable with a salary negotiation discussion
- Learn about a simple formula for preparing for all negotiation conversations, even outside of salary negotiation
- Gain insights into tools that help you determine your worth in the job market
- Learn tips on how to follow through your negotiation goals despite your fears
Presented by General Assembly.
General Assembly is a pioneer in education and career transformation, specializing in today’s most in-demand skills. GA is a leading source for training, staffing, and career transitions, fostering a flourishing community of professionals pursuing careers they love around the world. They host workshops and classes on a range of topics including coding, design, data analytics, public speaking, excel, and more!