Be Part of YNPN Boston!
YNPN Boston is looking for talented young professionals to join us in our work of connecting and empowering tomorrow’s nonprofit leaders. There are opportunities available on our board of directors as well as our ambassador program.
As a member of the YNPN Boston Leadership Team, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Strengthen your professional network and make a few new friends!
- Serve as a thought leader across the organization and the Boston nonprofit community.
- Personally, drive your professional development—building both hard and soft skills.
- Actively participate in cross-team initiatives to help build our organization’s capacity.
How to Apply
The 2021 application for our Leadership Team is now open. If you are interested in joining our Leadership Team, please fill out the application.
Application deadline has been extended to April 16!
- Co-Director of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (2)
- Co-Director of Fundraising (2)
- Director of Board Talent and Recruitment
- Director of Research and Evaluation
- Director of Alumni/CHPD Committee
- Communications & Marketing
- Programming & Events
- Research & Evaluation
- Talent & Recruitment
YNPN Boston values a diverse leadership team and an inclusive culture that is representative of the sector that we serve. We actively encourage people of color, people of all gender identities and expressions, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQIA+ community to apply.
Questions about the application process may be submitted to Ashley Gordon, Director of Ambassador Talent and Recruitment, at [email protected] or Shivangi Shah, Director of Board Talent & Recruitment, at [email protected].