YNPN Boston is looking for talented young professionals to join us in our work of connecting and empowering tomorrow’s nonprofit leaders. There are opportunities available on our board of directors as well as our ambassador program.
As a member of the YNPN Boston Leadership Team, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Strengthen your professional network, and make a few new friends!
- Serve as a thought leader across the organization and the Boston nonprofit community.
- Personally drive your professional development—building both hard and soft skills.
- Actively participate in cross-team initiatives to help build our organization’s capacity.
How to Apply
The 2019 application for our Leadership Team is now open. If you are interested in joining our Leadership Team, please fill out the application.
- Co-Directors of Programming & Events
- Director of Board Talent & Recruitment
- Director of Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion
- Director of Finance & Operations/Treasurer
- National Liaison
- Communications & Marketing
- Programming & Events
- Research & Evaluation
- Talent & Recruitment
YNPN Boston values diverse professional and personal experiences and perspectives. As an organization, we strive to be intentionally inclusive and to reflect the community that we serve. We encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply for the YNPN Boston Leadership Team.
Questions about the ambassador application or application process may be submitted to Natasha Terhorst, Director of Ambassador Talent & Recruitment, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about board member applications may be submitted to Kristina Lopes, Director of Board Talent & Recruitment, at email@example.com.